This site is dedicated to the three great adventurers, Ally, Arthur and their dog Hoover. Their latest adventures are documented in the beautifully illustrated children's book entitled Our Magic Bunk Bed. Please give it a read on your Kindle device or Kindle app, your kids will thank you for it.


Monday, September 2, 2013

Thanks For The Amazon Reviews!

Our Magic Bunk Bed now has 18 reviews on Amazon.  This is an important element to getting the book noticed by other people around the internet.  I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to leave a nice review, and I am happy to see that other children, besides my own, have enjoyed the book.

Remember, my next promotional period is coming up on September 12th - 14th.  This means that the kindle book will be available again for free during that time.   I am hoping to have the book shared with as many people as possible (my goal is about 5,000 downloads).  For all those that already have the book, just share the info to your social networks, so they can enjoy it too.

I know a lot of you would rather have a hard copy of the book.  I am still working on that, and hope to have it available by Christmas time.  Unfortunately, there is no way to make those free, because of printing costs, but I will be keeping the price as low as possible.  Stay tuned.  The best way to be aware of promotional periods, or to get updates on the hard copy progress, is to like my Facebook page by clicking the link on this page.

2 comments:

  1. I really feel awesome to see such kind of amazing blog. Nice information you have added. we have latest collection of Fire Engine Kids Bed. Do look it up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UK Largest Beds Company is one of the most outstanding blog. feeling great to see such kind of blog. i like the content of this blog.

    ReplyDelete